Save to BigOven
- 3 cups zucchini, slice thin, pared or unpared
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix all ingredients; spread in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake until brown, about 25 minutes. Cut into 2 x 1-inch squares.
Yield: 4 dozen.
Copyright © 2020 . All Rights Reserved. What Makes Me Fat!