Skip to content
Save to BigOven
- 1 large avocado; mushy
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can pitted black olives
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel avocado and cut up – layer in the bottom of a 10″ pie plate or quiche pan.
- Cut tomatoes and layer on top of avocado.
- Mix 1 cup of mayo with the 2 taco seasoning mixes and layer on top of tomatoes.
- Slice olives and layer on top of mayo mixture.
- Spread cheddar cheese over the top.
- Chill for 2 hours. Serve with nacho chips
- Servings: 8