Save to BigOven
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white vinegar
Combine everything in a small bowl, then cover the sauce and set it aside for 15 minutes.
Stir again before using it as a spread or dip.
Yield: 1 cup or 8 servings of 2 tablespoons each
Prep time includes 15 minutes of wait time.
Copyright © 2020 . All Rights Reserved. What Makes Me Fat!